Sunday, June 29, 2008

Will you want "tha Goodies"


Singer Ciara, we all know her, "Tha Goodie's Girl" (lol). Well, it seem's, she's stepping out into mainstream stardom even more so nowadays. It's reported that she's signed a modeling contract with agency Wilhelmina, a prominant-upscale agency. She's also looking into launching her own clothing line via Steve and Barry's. Steve and Barry's is great store, with trendy items at great low prices. Great look Ciara! Steve and Barry's also carrie's Sarah Jessica Parker's line "Bitten" and Stephen Marbury's line "Marberry".



Now, I'm guessing this is definately the thing to do if your a famous singer, model, actor, etc. Famous people's clothing line's tends to do very well regarding sale. I don't know, maybe because they have a whole team of marketing and advertising staff, maybe.



But, I definately look forward to Ciara's new line. Her last CD did pretty well and I really liked it. To me, she is maturing in her singing skill and production. I also like her style so I bet her line will be right in line with her fiery, hip-hop style, one of my fav's. So with Steve and Barry's and Ciara teaming up.



So everyone be on the lookout!!
Also at www.concretethreads.com

No comments: