Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who's your fav runway Diva?


I love to watch all model's, those from different backgrounds, ethnicities, build and social status, strut their stuff on the runway. I have a little bit of modeling experience myself and I know the feeling. Such a great feeling it is, to walk the runway, hundred's of eyes totally on you, the breeze through your hair and yes, the feeling of top-notch designer clothes touching your skin. Oh what a great feeling!For all of us who LOVE designer clothes, it gives the wearer such a great feeling. Because I can relate and I personally know the feeling of walking a runway, I respect all models that do this as a profession. I especially like watching my favorites to do it up on the runway. To be my favorite, I look for that 'it' facial look, build, culture, etc. I especially look for a particular runway finesse and grace, when walking the runway.


I would have to say, out of all the current, 21st century models currently modeling, Sasha Pivovarova, would have to be my favorite. Her rutty facial features, blond hair and sea blue eyes, very beautiful. But she also 'rip's' the runway when walking down it.I have a few model pioneer's that I respect and admire for blazing the forefront for all models. They were at the top of their game in their time. My list includes: Brook Shields, Kimora Lee(of course), Cristie Brinkley, Janice Dickenson, Beverly Johnson, Iman, Tyra Banks and more.


Who would you say is your favorite model?

No comments: