Thursday, July 3, 2008

5 Ways To Look Green In The Red


Don't you love the Summer, but hate the Summer heat? I know I do. One thing that I try my best to do in the Summer is, 'STAY COOL', as I can at least. When the temp increases to above 100 degree's, it's pretty hopeless though. I stay in Texas, where our Summer's are real long and extremely hot. Fashionista's like myself, try to keep our apparel 'fierce', while trying to keep our body temps from rising. But when all else fails, you can't go wrong in the Summer with piece's where fabric is limited, if you get my drift. Light fabrics, shorts, etc, all in a day's work of keeping cool. Now, considering the condition of our planet, oil price's and global warming, our generation is trying it's best to buy and do things to change the way we treat our planet and all that it has to offer. One way is going GREEN! There's a lot of ways to go green, but my favorite way is of course, fashion. Yes you can go merge green item's within your Summer ward. I've put together my guest estimate/opinion of the 5 things you need to look 'green' in the red summer heat.
More like items that I've put together..
Item 1: Tee's. We all love them and their oh so cool in the Summer, breezy I mean. I found the cutest Kanji Kalligraphy Tee only $24.00.

Item 2: I didn't forget, you definately need a pair of Organic Cotton Black Capri's with leg slit(throw a little sex appeal in there), only $24.00 also.
Item 3: If the Tee is not cool enough for you or it's just not your summer style, try on a tank or cami, they're available in many different colors and very versatile. I also found some for only $10.00-sweeet!
Item 4:How about sleepwear, cool down when it's time for bed in a pair of Jersey Knit Pajama's, they're currently on sale for #39.00

Item 5: Accessorize your summer outfit with a beautiful 'green' thoughtful bag, benefiting the Solar Living Institute for only $30.00.

Guy's, the best thing about buying these cute items is that they are all eco-friendly, organicly made items that also benefit a major foundation. You're basically, saving our environment and helping other's, while of course looking 'fabulous.' The best of many, many worlds. So, this Summer, when your out and about, doing your shopping, make sure you stop to think about implementing 'green' articles into your ward......

Check out the items listed about at www.gaiam.com. You'll find everything 'green' that you need.

Odio's Fashionista's

No comments: